We are disappointed to announce that we have postponed this year’s Annual Fabric Sale which was scheduled for September 18, 2021. It was a difficult decision, but we could not in good conscience risk our members’ and sale attendees’ health given the surge in COVID-19 cases in Oregon. We look forward to hosting our next Fabric Sale at a later date. Details will be announced here on our website and on our Facebook page.
Based on the news of the COVID-19 disease trajectory, CCQ has determined that there is no way that people will be able to be out and about in large numbers at the May sale date.
The CDC is saying that our world will not return to normal for 18 months or more or until vaccine is developed and widely distributed. Therefore, rather than reschedule the sale, we have decided to cancel for 2020 and will resume next year.
We appreciate your understanding and support and wish that you remain safe and healthy during these upcoming months.
Coffee Creek Quilters
The CCQ Fabric Sale Committee is hard at work preparing for our annual sale/fundraiser on May 30. Here’s a list of the types of things we offer at the sale:
- 100% cotton quilting weight fabric, minimum 1/2 yard lengths (no poly blends, please)
- 100% cotton pre-cut fabric such as fat quarters, jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc.
- Quilt kits, panels, and patterns
- Quilting books less than ten years old
- Cotton or 80/20 cotton/polyester batting, minimum size 60 by 80 inches
- Rotary cutters; cutting mats; thread, scissors, pins, needles and other quilting notions
Please contact us if you would like to make a donation for our sale.