KGW News aired a series of three stories about Coffee Creek Correctional Facility on February 3-5. It tells the stories of three women and their participation in the Mercy Corp Northwest LIFE entrepreneurship program. You can watch all three videos on the KGW website.
The CCQ Fabric Sale Committee is hard at work preparing for our annual sale/fundraiser on May 30. Here’s a list of the types of things we offer at the sale:
- 100% cotton quilting weight fabric, minimum 1/2 yard lengths (no poly blends, please)
- 100% cotton pre-cut fabric such as fat quarters, jelly rolls, layer cakes, etc.
- Quilt kits, panels, and patterns
- Quilting books less than ten years old
- Cotton or 80/20 cotton/polyester batting, minimum size 60 by 80 inches
- Rotary cutters; cutting mats; thread, scissors, pins, needles and other quilting notions
Please contact us if you would like to make a donation for our sale.
Camp Erin is a fun, high-energy overnight camp that provides emotional support and grief education for children and teens ages 6 to 17 who have experienced the death of a loved one. Each participant receives a quilt.
Camp Erin is a national program funded by the Eluna Foundation. Camps are held in 46 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada. The camp is free for kids; funding comes from Eluna and local groups. Oregon’s Camp Erin is administered by the Providence Foundation and takes place at Camp Kuratli in Boring, OR.